It may be that some leaders are born, but most are made.
It takes more than intelligence and experience to make a true leader. It requires a combination of experience, intention, and certain qualities that everyone recognises when they see them in action, sometimes called Emotional Intelligence, but actually in the realm of Wisdom.
The ancient Greek philosophers knew a great deal about leadership, and they knew that it all began with self-awareness and the ability to lead one's self.
This is the focus of Matt's mentoring programs. Encouraging you to grow in self awareness, and build a foundation based on rock solid principles that will establish your leadership presence and character beyond a shadow of a doubt..
Matt has delivered thousands of hours of coaching and mentoring to senior executives in the Finance, Construction, IT, Manufacturing and Government sectors with tangible results.
Are you seeking to acquire:
- greater control over your career, your job or life itself?
- clarity about yourself and your place in "the scheme of things"?
- the confidence to influence your managers, peers, reports (or even your family)?
- the ability to better manage your emotions?
- a stable sense of direction or deeper meaning?
- new and more powerful communication skills?
- sustainable happiness!
The effectiveness of working with an experienced coach in a one-on-one relationship is beyond doubt. Whether it be in a sporting environment, at school or in the workplace, the most effective way to achieve sustainable behavioural change is to work with an experienced coach giving your progress 100% of their attention.
Matt’s coaching is focused on solutions and results tailored to your individual requirements. It assumes that you are not yet performing to your full potential, and draws on proven philosophical principles, backed up by modern neurological research and the application of positive psychology, to help you realise, and start living up to, that potential.
The individual benefits that may be experienced from coaching include:
- Solutions to specific development needs.
- Personal and professional growth.
- Extension of your natural strengths.
- Greater behavioural flexibility and hence a greater ability to influence.
- Improved stress management capability.
- Ability to communicate more effectively.
- Operate with greater objectivity and clarity of vision.
- Learn to respond rather than react.
It’s not surprising that the most successful, sustainable organisations provide executive coaching for their high potential managers. Organisational success is dependent on the quality of the leaders and this shouldn’t be left up to chance.
- Better retention of high potential individuals.
- Increased effectiveness of key managers and leaders.
- Increased employee motivation in a sustainable and cost effective way.
- Enhance key areas of organisational performance.
- Reduce unproductive conflict.
- Stimulate and harness employee creativity.
- More resilient and dependable leaders.
Coaching programs include a mix of face to face and/or telephone meetings supplemented by email and telephone support as required. They range from 3 months to 12 months in duration and are typically tailored to the specific needs of the team or individual.
Contact Matt to find out more or register for a coaching strategy session to experience the benefits for yourself.
M: (+61) 0434 56 33 96